Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Texulality - For the Texually Frustrated & Texually Active


Yes I am a girl and I can get away with it . . . so why not have a blog for the Texually Active? 

Tech is spreading into every aspect of our lives. It is the secret weapon that allows people to cover twice as much ground in half the time.

TEXUALITY
From what I have found online, it looks like people have been using this word to mean "Sexting" or "Texting and Sex." You and I are bringing new meaning to this word.

TEXUALITY NOW
Tech Geeks who know how to make Tech Sexy!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TECH BLOGS
Texuality.blogspot.com will feature editorials from me, and featured blogs from my friends on G+.

Are you texually active?
Please let me know if you would like your profile or your website/blog added to my recommended lists.

#k10texuality = To suggest something for me to check out. 

Sexuality & Texuality have a lot of similarities . . .

  • Personal Choice
  • Different Operating Systems
  • Countless Apps
  • Virus Protection
  • Male and Female Parts
  • Connection Problems Could Be Anywhere
  • Closeted Issues
  • Fear of Inexperience 
  • Marginalized Issues
  • Software
  • Hardware
  • Polyamory
  • Transition
  • Please feel free to add more to the comments! I need ideas for my meme's!


MTFBWU
Always use protection!
KrisTen
www.Kris10.us

No comments:

Post a Comment